Stay at the Winemaker Residence on the winery property of Laughing Stock Vineyards, one of BC’s top boutique wineries located on the Naramata Bench. Be in the center of a boutique vineyard and winery and stay in a modern gorgeous home featured in Western Living Magazine.
Priority booking and pricing offered to Preferred Shareholders – members of Laughing Stock’s Wine Club
Take a Virtual Video Tour
This luxury home, previously featured in Western Living magazine, has modern décor, premium furnishings with vaulted ceilings and gourmet kitchen with a stunning 270 degree view of Enns Vineyard and Okanagan Lake from the large deck.
High season (May-September) rates are $650/night with a minimum 5 night booking and the weekly rate is $4200/week.
Priority booking and pricing offered to Preferred Shareholders – members of Laughing Stock’s Wine Club, if you're already a Preferred Shareholder click here to inquire about your preferred pricing rates.
Property Features Include:
- Sleeps 6 with 3 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms in this 2,700 sq ft residence.
- Perfect for 3 couples or 1 family.
- During your stay, meet the winemaker/owners with a private winery tour.
- Evening access to private hot tub overlooking Lake Okanagan and the Naramata Bench.
- 10 minute walk from Lake Okanagan.
- 10 minute drive from Naramata Village.
- 10 minute drive from shopping and dining in Penticton.
- Located on the historic Kettle Valley Railway Trail for easy access to biking and hiking.
- Excellent proximity to wineries, beaches, hiking, biking, rock climbing, golf, orchards and more.
*5 night minimum stay.